Pages

03 May 2010

Takin' Care of Business

Though the end of the semester is a very stressful time, especially for professional writing majors (who decided that we had to do so many papers at once?), it is also a time of getting things done and feeling accomplished. I love the feeling of getting something done and handing it in, especially when I get it done early. Of course, people hate me the night before when I tell them I'm going to bed early and they have to stay up all night working on that paper, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Getting everything done definitely gives me a feeling of satisfaction, like I can do anything I put my mind to. Even if I'm stressed up until the very last day of the semester, I should come to expect that feeling of accomplishment, knowing that everything will fall into place.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I graduate. I'm sure I'll have something else to stress about at my job or in my relationships. Maybe then I'll find some satisfaction too. One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment